Pokemon is one out of top 10 games for PC users but is not officially available for iPhone users. It is particularly a series of games which is created by Nintendo. We all know that in our leisure time, we love playing games and even as per the survey reports, it has been recorded that around 50% of iPhone users tries out new games every month. But sadly, there are few unofficial apps which iPhone users can’t download without jailbreaking their iPhone or installing an emulator. Numerous people avoid jailbreaking their iPhone as it causes security issues as well as nullifies the warranty. Nevertheless, there is great demand for pokemon for iphone. So, we at MobileGames101 have decided to writer a tutorial to download pokemon on iphone without jailbreaking.
Step-by-Step Guide to download Pokemon for iPhone
- Users need to download GBA4iOS from external resource as it is no longer available on Apple Store due to some issues related to IPR. It significantly creates a custom build ROM and simultaneously puts onto the device.
- Installing GBA4iOS is little difficult, but once it is successfully installed, users can easily play unofficial games like Pokemon and many others on to their iPhone devices.
- GBA4iOS is an emulator and works similarly like an android emulator, BlueStacks.
- After downloading GBA4iOS, users need to set in the correct date in order to install it successfully.
- After successful installation of GBA4iOS, users need to look out for ROM and install it on their device. It will help in playing almost all the games on iPhone device.
- Open the emulator on your iPhone device and search for Pokemon in the search bar, click on download button and the game will automatically starts downloading.
Done! Successfully! Other than GBA4iOS, you can also download NDS4iOS, an alternative for GBA4iOS. The installation process of NDS4iOS is same as we have discussed above. But remember, you need to download it from the official site. It is important to keep security reasons in your mind, while downloading apps and other things on to the device and preference must be given to the official sites only.
Numerous people were on a lookout for downloading Nintendo games onto their iPhone devices but hopefully we have made them happy by discussing about the method to download Pokemon for iPhone easily using an emulator. But remember that using Pokemon ROM for iPhone is illegal as all the games under Nintendo including Pokemon are under copyright. Without breaking the laws, you cannot download the ROM files and cannot download the emulation tools.
- Attractive and bright interface
- Simple and easy to navigate
- Smooth physics simulation
- Impressive and decent graphics
Numerous people must have played Pokemon games during their school days but playing them on iPhone seems to be little difficult because Apple doesn’t provide any authorized emulator for downloading and playing games. But, now you can download the games including Pokemon for iPhone easily by following the method we discussed with you above. You need not to jailbreak your iPhone and use an emulator for downloading the Nintendo games onto your iDevices.
What emulators offer users?
- Attractive and impressive GUI including numerous games
- Users can easily save the game point in DropBox
- Easy and fast operation through devices
- Play games without any errors or glitches
This is all you need to do in order to download Pokemon for iPhone which is truly one of the amazing games to play in your leisure time. It is most successful as well as a lucrative game under Nintendo which you can now easily download on your iPhone devices using an emulator.
Still facing any troubles or have any queries, leave your comments below.